Outcome - Oriented ( Ericksonian ) Psychotherapy & Hypnotherapy
Individual Couple & Relationship Counselling
35 yrs Behavioural Science Experience
What To Expect from a Therapist Contact Keith Bibby
• Constructive professional support from a well - qualified and experienced therapist
• A systematic way to work through and manage confused thoughts
feelings and behaviours
• Help to explore your difficulties sympathetically and objectively - without making judgments
• Respect for your own natural qualities and capacities
• Help to identify the outcomes you want & the changes you need to
• Creative and Skilful interventions to develop effective skills, energies
and awareness to move on - overcome difficulties and make
decisions and changes your own way
• Re-connection with a spontaneous sense of yourself with fresh
energised perspectives and calm and effective ways of dealing with your life
IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT ....
YOU’RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK
Contact Keith Bibby Copyright Keith Bibby © December 2009
To have reliable treatment and outcomes your therapist should be professionally trained and registered with a reputable body which supports a professional register, develops and maintains professional standards, a recognised code of ethics and a regulatory body with proper complaints and disputes resolution procedures.
UKCP is such a body with the widest range of registered psychotherapy and counselling disciplines in Europe. It submits suitably qualified advanced practitioners to the European Association for Psychotherapy.
Keith Bibby is a member of UKCP of long standing. Formerly a College Chair and a member of the UKCP Governing Board, in addition he has a long career in applied Behavioural Science Research and Consultancy and he holds the European Certificate in Psychotherapy.